The RIDE’s fixed-route service is accessible to persons with disabilities:
- All blue buses have lifts or ramps for accessibility.
- Drivers are trained to assist you.
- Drivers provide information on destinations served.
- Buses are accessible to persons in wheelchairs.
- Drivers deploy ramps/lifts upon request, even if you do not use a wheelchair.**
- Buses have priority seating for seniors and persons with disabilities.
- Drivers announce stops, including any stop you request be announced.
- Persons using portable oxygen and respirators are welcome on buses.
**Lifts are deployed for entrance/exit of riders, not for loading of large or numerous items that rider cannot carry or roll aboard.