Care-A-Van’s route service is accessible to persons with disabilities:
- All buses are equipped with ramps or lifts for accessibility.
- Drivers are trained to assist you.
- Buses are accessible to persons in wheelchairs.
- Drivers deploy ramps/lifts upon request, even if you do not use a wheelchair. **
- Persons using portable oxygen and respirators are welcome on buses.
**Lifts are deployed for entrance/exit of riders, not for loading of large or numerous items that rider cannot carry or roll aboard.